- 3845 BroadwayKansas City, MO3845 BroadwayKansas City, MO
- 1302 Kings HighwayBrooklyn, NY1302 Kings HighwayBrooklyn, NY
In October of 2012 FCM purchased a 16,000 SF office building located at 1302 Kings Highway in an off market transaction for $10,000,000. current tenants in the property are Chuckies shoes, kings highway vision center, American Dental as well as other medical tenants.
The property is located on one of the best corners in a thriving market. New tenants to recently sign leases on the street are Starbucks, GNC, Vitamin Shope, CVS, McDonalds as well as others.
The seller had owned the property since 1979, and had asked us to help him recapture as much of his equity for a separate business venture. Forte Capital Management was able to help advise the seller on his exchange allowing him to purchase a property and refinance appx 86% of his equity.
- 751 Collins Ave.Miami Beach, FL751 Collins Ave.Miami Beach, FL
FCM entered into a sale lease back transaction with Aldo Shoes for a prime retail condo located in the prestigious collins ave in Miami Beach FL.
FCM was able to enter into contract to purchase the 3900 SF retail condo and secure a long term lease with Aldo Shoes with favorable terms. FCM also secured non recourse financing for the purchase from a local lending relationship.
FCM purchased the retail condo in December 2015 for $10,000,000 in the off market transaction.
- 2312 North Miami AvenueMiami, FL2312 North Miami AvenueMiami, FL
- 140 N. Federal HighwayBoca Raton, FL140 N. Federal HighwayBoca Raton, FL
FCM purchased this property in June 2013 through a marketed bid process. The property sits at the entrance of Mizner Park. the property is appx 8,200 SF and leased to BB&T Bank and Weissman and Margolies law firm. FCM paid appx $4.5MM for the property at a above market yield. FCM was able to secure non recourse financing from a local lender at ttractive rates.
- 219-24 Merrick Blvd.Queens, NY219-24 Merrick Blvd.Queens, NY
In March of 2013, FCM purchased a free standing single tenant property leased to Walgreens. The store has strong sales and is located at 219-14 Merrick Blvd, Springfield Gardens NY. The store is 13,950 SF and sits on appx 1 acre of land and has parking for 50 cars.
FCM purchased the property for $6,250,000.
- 2400-2418 North Miami AveMiami, FL2400-2418 North Miami AveMiami, FLIn Jan 2015 Forte Capital Management with an institutional investment partner purchased this 50K SF parcel which is the entire western block from of North Miami Ave between 24/25th st. This was the first sale in over 25 years for this property. Forte Capital acquired this in an off market transaction. This was acquired along with 2500 North Miami ave which is a 20K SF lot.
- 85 North Middletown Rd.North Haven, CT85 North Middletown Rd.North Haven, CT
FCM purchased this property in a competitive bid process in 2012. FCM was not the highest bidder of the asset but due to the existing relationship with the listing broker and completed sales the seller decided to move forward with FCM. The property is a newly developed retail center with Rite Aid and Singh lee Chinese Restaurant. The property is a relocation store for Rite Aid and is on a prime corner. The price for the property was $6,700,000.
- 151 NW 24th St.Miami, FL151 NW 24th St.Miami, FL
Forte Capital Management acquired 151 NW 24th St Miami FL in an off market transaction in March of 2015. the property is ideally situated right off of NW2nd ave which is the main retail corridor in Wynwood. The property is 6700 +/- SF on a 14,500 SF lot.
FCM plans to renovate the property and subdivide it to lease it to local tenants.
The property was purchased for a below market price of $2,900,000.
- 48 NW 25th St.Miami Beach, FL48 NW 25th St.Miami Beach, FL
Forte Capital Management, LLC closed on the purchase of this 22,460 SF property on a 36,000 SF lot for $5,250,000. Forte capital has completed a complete renovation of the property which included new bathrooms, new exterior, new windows, A/C units, electrical and sub-dividing the property into 9 separate units. Current tenants include, Revlon, Shorecrest construction, Iris Tatto, Bieffe Kitchen.
The property sits in the heart of the Wynwood arts district which has experienced explosive growth.
- 6075 Biscayne blvd.Miami, FL6075 Biscayne blvd.Miami, FL6075 Biscayne Blvd is a existing gas station, car wash and coffee shop. Forte Capital Management, LLC acquired the asset in may 2016 with an institutional partner. FCM sourced and negotiated the deal, secured a NNN lease with a credit tenant with favorable terms. The PP was $6,125,000. FCM was able to secure favorable long term financing from a local banking relationship.
- 1331 Washington Ave.Miami, FL1331 Washington Ave.Miami, FL1331 Washington Ave is a 4300 SF retail property which was acquired in an off market transaction in Oct 2015.
- 315 W 28th StMiami Beach, FL315 W 28th StMiami Beach, FL
FCM closed on a 16 unit multi family property in the heart of Miami Beach. The property is a beautiful Art Deco property which Forte Capital plans to upgrade and bring the rents to market.
- 17031 NE 21st AveNorth Miami Beach, FL17031 NE 21st AveNorth Miami Beach, FLProperty is a 16 Unit multi family property which has 9 1BR units and 7 2BR units.Forte Capital Management, LLC closed on the purchase in August 2017 in an off market transaction. Forte Capital plans to renovate the units and bring them to market rents.
- 1700 Alton roadMiami Beach, FL1700 Alton roadMiami Beach, FL1700 Alton Road is a 35,100 SF property on the prime corner of Alton Road and 17th St. the property has appx 8100 SF of retail and 72 residential units. the property will undergo a complete renovation to a hospitality use. The property was acquired in an off market transaction for $21MM in May of 2015.
- 6925 Biscayne BlvdMiami, FL6925 Biscayne BlvdMiami, FL6925 Biscayne Blvd is a 12,500 SF property on a 30K SF lot. The property was acquired in May 2016 through a JV with Comras companies. The Purchase price was $6.125MM. Forte capital management and Comras companies plan to reposition the retail and improve the existing structure through a capital expenditure investment which will include new store fronts and new facade.
- 2500 North Miami Ave.Miami, FL2500 North Miami Ave.Miami, FLIn Jan 2015 Forte Capital Management with an institutional investment partner purchased this 50K SF parcel which is the entire western block from of North Miami Ave between 24/25th st. This was the first sale in over 25 years for this property. Forte Capital acquired this in an off market transaction. This was acquired along with 2500 North Miami ave which is a 20K SF lot.
- 464 Elizabeth Ave.Somerset, NJ464 Elizabeth Ave.Somerset, NJ
464 Elizabeth Ave Somerset NJ is a 20,000 SF retail property leased to Rite Aid, New Millennium Bank and Dunkin Donuts. This property is located on the corner of Schoolhouse Rd and Elizabeth Ave. this property was purchased in April of 2011 for $9,000,000. Forte Capital Management, LLC was not the high bidder on the property but the seller decided to move forward due to our successful track record and certainty of closure.
- 3600 NW 25th AveMiami, FL3600 NW 25th AveMiami, FLForte Capital Management, LLC acquired a 15,250 SF retail property located at 3600 NW 25th Ave, Miami FL 33142 from a long term private owner in an off market transaction. At closing the property was 100% leased to Advanced Auto Parts and Le Blvd Café, both of which have been tenants at the location since 1999. Forte Capital Management was able to secure a new 10 year term from Advanced Auto Parts during their due diligence period which substantially increased the value of the property in relation to its acquisition price.The property sits on a 41,000 SF piece of land in the growing West Allapattah area of Miami.Forte Capital Managements, in house financing team was able to secure non recourse financing through its relationship with a local lender.
- 217 S BLAKELY STREETDUNMORE, PA217 S BLAKELY STREETDUNMORE, PA
11,100 sf property leased to rite aid. Property was acquired in 2012 for $4,700,000
- 19051 NE 3rd CourtMiami, FL19051 NE 3rd CourtMiami, FL
Forte Capital Management went under contract to purchase this property from a seller who has owned it since 1971. This was purchased in an off market transaction. During our contract DD period we were able to secure a new lease with a Fortune 500 company at a rental rate which was over 50% more than the previous tenants rent. This is consistent with Forte Capital Management, LLC business plan in finding underutilized properties and creating value.
Closed July 2018
- 1951 NE 167th StNorth Miami Beach, FL1951 NE 167th StNorth Miami Beach, FL
20 unit multifamily building in North Miami Beach. Forte Capital management, LLC purchased this property in an off market transaction. We plan to upgrade the interior and exterior units which is consistent with our business plan.
Closed Feb 2018
- 16890 NE 21st AveNorth Miami Beach, FL16890 NE 21st AveNorth Miami Beach, FL
10 unit multifamily building in North Miami Beach. Forte Capital Management, LLC purchased this property in an off market transaction. We plan to upgrade the interior and exterior condition which is consistent with our business plan.
Closed Feb 2018
- 1525 NW 1st PlMiami, FL1525 NW 1st PlMiami, FL
Forte Capital Management acquired this 30 unit property located in the Overtown Section of Miami FL on nov 1, 2018. The property was sourced in an off market transaction from a long term owner. FCM plans to implement its capital expenditure process to upgrade the units and increase the rents to market rents. Overtown which was once a blighted neighborhood has experienced a recent renaissance and continues to see growth and improvement.